Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentines Day Decorations





When I saw this FREE (seriously) printable at the fabulous Eighteen 25  I just knew I had to have it for my mantel of love!!  I just printed it using a Walgreens coupon in 11x14 poster size, popped it in a frame and there you go! After I shared the coffee filter wreath I started decorating the mantel for Valentines Day.  And here is the finished project.  Please ignore the outdated fireplace, updating that is a project we are starting on this week(insert a major woohoo and happy dance here) - come back to see the before and after pics.  I'd love to see what you have done for Valentine decorating (feel free to post your pics and comments) and go share some love with the girls at Eighteen 25 .



Happy restful Sunday to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment