Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have a lot of updating to do....bear with me.


One of the things I've spent a lot of time doing this year was finding ways to save more and spend less. With the current economy and three kids in college it was a must. It has almost become a sport for me. I follow several money saving bloggers. OK, I don't know if I follow them or just look at their posts a lot because I'm not really up on how all that works. Which, is another reason I'm back on here I want to figure out how to share the wealth of information I've found through these amazing people. First of all if you use coupons - you absolutely must sign up for www.couponmom.com love this system. I saved a total of 29.75 today in coupons thanks to the coupon mom, all on things I use or will use and spent very little time clipping coupons. I store mine in an accordion file with date they were in the paper on the front page of each insert - makes clipping coupons on shopping day super simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment