Monday, July 30, 2012

Chi -town

 Spent the weekend in Chicago celebrating my baby sister's 30th birthday.  Also used this time to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary.  Seems there is so much to celebrate.  I'm thankful for another year with my hubby and look forward to the adventures of the next year.  However after traveling by car over 11 states this summer I"m ready to stay home for bit.  However, I'm already looking ahead to how we will celebrate our 30th next year!!

 Over thirty of us converged on Chicago to celebrate my sisters birthday. People came from St Louis, Pittsburg, New York and Columbia - she is a blessed girl.   We all went to a cards vs cubs game, Cards won - woo hoo.  We all met the next night for dinner at Carson's ribs - ate wayyyyyy toooooo muuuuuch.

So good to spend time with our son and his girlfriend who are currently living in Chicago.
So glad I can say I finally got to watch a game at Wrigley field.

No comments:

Post a Comment