Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time is running out quickly aka; spaz mode


The hubs and I just arrived back home after a fun weekend with family in the country. While the menfolk hunted the women cooked and shopped and then we had our annual early Thanksgiving dinner. One of the dishes I contributed was a recipe from my old recipe club for pumpkin bars in foreground of pic to the left - huge hit. Now I'm home, weighing a few pounds more and starting to panic. In eleven days the kids will all be home for Thanksgiving. Since two of them will be traveling over Christmas we are having Christmas early with them at Thanksgiving (nothing like a little pressure). Since I work 6 of those 11 days (12-14 hours a day), that means only 5 days to finalize everything - YIKES!! How will I ever get it all done?

No comments:

Post a Comment