Thursday, August 27, 2009

pictures from the middle


i have often found myself in the middle. i grew up as a middle child, which has all kinds of implications both good and bad. my views on most things are pretty much middle of the road, however there are a few things i'm passionate about such as; my family, faith, homemaking, photography and creating in general. and now i find myself at this joyous time known as middle age. all my (3 rz/bz/jz) precious children have now left home for college, and yes i am broke. my dear husband (wz) seems to be taking the change well. in the last 3 years he has bought a motorcycle, purchased weapons and stared smoking cigars! i'm trying to understand his approach to this stage of life, but i must admit it isn't always easy. so i'm turning to writing as my outlet. so come back and keep up or never visit again - just embrace whatever stage of life you are in and enjoy each day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment