Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Best Bread Ever....or sudden need to bake syndrome

At about 2pm today hubs sent me an email stating he needed to bring treats to work tomorrow for the quarterly birthday celebration (good thing I was off work today).  For a moment I panicked then I remembered I had everything I needed for a favorite recipe that is loved by the masses.....Cranberry Bread!  Follow this super simple recipe and wow your friends and neighbors.





This is all you need.  1 yellow cake mix, 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup oil, 1 box instant lemon jello, 3 eggs and 8oz sour cream.  Bake at 350 degrees 2 loaf pans 50-55 mins, cool in pans 15 mins then remove and cool completely.  Today I used an over sized muffin pan and baked them 22 mins and cooled 10 mins in pan. 

Mix everything except the cranberry sauce, once blended beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. 

Fold in Cranberry Sauce.
Pour into pans sprayed with bakers joy or greased & floured.  Bake 350 22mins for large muffins or 55 mins for 2 9x5 loaf pans.
ENJOY!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment